Friday, April 2, 2010

Re-inventing the Blog

OK, it's been waaaaaaay too long since I posted anything on this blog. The girls are now 15 months old (GAH!) and are growing way too quickly. I had slacked off in writing on the blog because most of our friends have facebook and this blog was initially intended as a way for our friends to keep up with our little darlings. However, I've decided to forge on with the blog as a way to record all of the cute little things that the girls do. Their baby books gave me a space to write each month up until 12 months and I was religious about it. Now, I don't have anywhere to write about the cute face that Aurora makes, or how Bettye Katheryne likes to eat sea shells or any of the entertaining things that these girls do on a daily basis. So, here I am. Writing. Again.

We took the whole crew out to the beach today. It was beautiful! First on the agenda was a dash into Target for new sandals for the girls and flip flops for the big boy and, of course, diapers. I mean, who doesn't got to Target and spend $82 on diapers and wipes? Thankfully, those will last us almost a month. So, back to the beach, we had a great time. Bettye Katheryne jumped right in to help Tristan with the sand castle. And by "help" I mean that she quickly knocked them down as he was building them up. She also found the seashells to be quite delicious. I removed at least 5 of them from her mouth and just pray that she didn't actually swallow any. Does anybody know how long it takes sand to digest? Aurora {our little princess} did not want to touch the sand. She wanted to sit nicely on the grass mat and watch everyone else while she lounged and drank her white grape/peach juice. Here's a few pics...enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. These pics are just stunners! I can't wait for the weather to get back to the point that we can take the girls to the beach. I *love* thier dresses! What sweeties! (Oh, and I see you tried to call. To be frank, Steffen and I were in the middle of a fight, and I'd left the computer logged on and ran off to lecture. :D Then I checked it super fast before bed and that was it! We'll connect, I promise!)

    ReplyDelete